✨ RYX INVISIBLE SUNSHIELD ✨
and if you are wondering WHAT’S SOOO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS?
1. Anti Blue Light Technology 💯
Where does Blue light come from?
• Sun, Cellphone, Computer, TV etc.
How does blue light harm your skin?
• Free radical damage, Inflammation, Collagen & Elastin Breakdown, Hyperpigmentation
2. SPF 40 PA +++
• Broad Spectrum, UVA/UVB defense
3. ZERO WHITECAST & Lightweight Gel Cream
• Use it as a primer to make your skin feel extra supple, dewy & glowing.
Apply generously and evenly as the last step in your skincare routine, before makeup and 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Aqua, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (and) Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (and) Benzophenone-3 (and) Phospholipids (and) 1,3 -Butylene Glycol, D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Oxide, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine
A Patch Test is highly recommended prior to use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Store in a cool, dry place not exceeding 30 °C. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after sweating, swimming or toweling.